How to Apply
1. Complete the registration form specifying if you're interested in workshops, grant funding or both. You will be sent a unique reference number and further details about the programme.
2. Should you decide to apply for a grant you can then arrange a free one-to-one session with one of our Business Development Managers to discuss your project and support you in submitting your grant application.
3. Submit a draft grant application form for review and feedback from one of our Business Development Managers.
4. Submit a final grant application form.
5. Projects will be assessed for eligibility and sent to at least three independent assessors for comments. A Recommendations Panel will review the assessor's comments and recommend projects to move into the financial due diligence stage.
6. Applicants will be asked to complete a financial due diligence process and will only be successful once this have been signed off.