I4G Workshop – funding to support your business evolution
Tues 25 May, 10:00 - 11:30
A practical workshop to answer all your questions and inspire you to apply for Innovation 4 Growth funding.
You might not call your plans for business change innovation – they are likely to be a response to the last 14 months, the challenges and opportunities from a world in flux. But if you are planning to implement new processes, new techniques for existing or new parts of the business – or start something completely new – we can help you fund it with this grant.
In this session we’ll answer all your questions regarding ideal projects, outline what we need to hear in your narrative, what good match funding looks like and how the project delivery works. This is an interactive webinar; we want you to come with queries that we can discuss with you and the audience.
- Welcome and introductions from UWE team
- Outline of the grant fund, it’s purpose and key requirements
- What is Innovation?
- What does a good innovation project include and how to outline that in your application
- How to tell your business and project story
- What costs are eligible?
- Getting the numbers right
- Open Q&A